With a heavy demand and exploding popularity of mobile devices, tablets; mobile app development becomes so popular these days.
Mobile development is a process of building apps that are compatible to run on all types of mobile devices and all of its supporting services. Today, creating a mobile app for business become the top priority for small, medium and large enterprises.
“By 2020, mobile apps are forecast to generate around 189 billion U.S. dollars in revenues via app stores and in-app advertising.” Source –‘Statista’
Investing in app development help you to gain a competitive edge. In this digital era, the mobile app becomes an ideal way to reach your potential customer.
Keep in mind mobile is not future, it is present. Today, we’re going to share the significant five ways mobile app development can help grow your business in today’s society.
- Enhance Customer Engagement: A good business app can help you to acquire and attract new customers. If you have made a nice app that is easy to use, without any doubt you can get better customer engagement. You just need to give reason to your customers why it is worth their time. Once you are successful to convince your customer to download and install your app, it’s difficult to forget about you as your business app icon seeing time to time.
- Changing Business Process: One of the most exciting possibilities associated with mobile technology is the potential it has to impact business processes. Businesses are paying significant attention to mobile because these qualities suggest that the technology may have implications for strategic and tactical advantage, or, as demonstrated with the banking app, become competitive necessities.
- Reaching Customers: Smartphone users almost always have their device within reach. Organizations want to be ready when a potential customer is interested in a product or service. An app can provide some functionality even when the device cannot connect to the Internet. In these situations, customers could make a purchase when they get the urge, and the transaction could be uploaded when the device gets a data connection. Having the app always available on the device may lead to your organization being one of the first choices when the consumer is in the buying mood.
- Brand Awareness and Loyalty: Having a mobile app can also support brand loyalty and awareness. Some organizations have developed apps that allow customers to interact with their brands in positive ways.
- Easy to Use: Last but most important advantage of an app is that it can take full advantage of the device’s hardware and software capabilities to provide the customer with capabilities that make your products an easy option for them. For example the device’s location could be used to guide potential customers to a nearby store or even find a product within a store. Another example, a device camera could be used to present your products that are similar to the product image capture.
Mobile technology is receiving significant attention in the business and IT worlds. The technology represents a dramatic change in technological capacity that has enabled potential economic advantage for those able to take advantage of it.