Information collected by our company
We collect information and data when the user browse through our site, such as-
- The device you use – we collect the IP address of the device you use to connect to the internet and the type of operating system used so that we can provide you with a better experience.
- Information was given by you voluntarily – the information given by you voluntarily by accepting our cookie or responding to our emails, etc.
- Data that you give in conversation with us – the data that provide us within the conversation with us, like any details regarding payment.
Use of cookie
If you don’t want us to save your data, you can always change the settings on your computer to decline the cookies.
How do we use the information we collect from you.
At Thinkstart we do not sell, lease or rent your personal information, or disclose it to any third parties, unless there’s any valid reason legal reason. Or there has been any obligation in the contract. We use the data that we collect from your side to provide you our services. Furthermore, we may use the information for one or more of the below-mentioned purposes:
- To provide you with a glimpse of information that you may have requested from us related to our products or services.
- To help you provide the information related to our other products and services that may be of interest in. But such the following information will only be set to you if you have permitted to receive the information.
- To notify you about our new or additional service, if any.
- And, to inform you of the changes to our website, services, and products.
Securing your personal information/ information security
When you provide us with your personal information, We work hard to protect every bit of it, at Thinkstart we the every possible security measures to protect the loss, misuse, and/or alteration of any information under our control.
But Unfortunately, the information you are sending via the Internet is not fully defensible at all points and it can be thwarted skillfully. We cannot ensure that the data security which you send us electronically, will entirely be safe, because sending such information is completely at your own risk. But what ensures you is that we will everything on our end to keep your expensive information safe as much as we can.
Your acknowledgment of this policy and terms
Please note that We do not sell, trade, or rent any user’s personal information or identity information to any third party.
If you have any grievance or complaint, in connection to the processing of information that should be communicated in writing to Thinkstart System’s assigned Privacy Officer, who shall avenge the resentments as expediti
ously as feasible at Thinkstart's official mail id – firstname.lastname@example.org.