What is Node.js?
What Can Node.js Do?
- Node.js can produce the dynamic page content
- Node.js is capable of creating, opening, reading, writing, deleting, and closing files on the server.
- Node.js can collect form data.
- Node.js can add, delete, and modify data in your database.
The Benefits of Node.js Development Include:
- It allows for the rapid development of real-time, high-traffic apps (eg. chats or gaming)
- The ever-expanding NPM (Node Package Manager) provides developers with a plethora of tools and modules to use, thereby increasing productivity;
- code executes faster than in any other language; Node is ideal for microservices, which are a popular solution among enterprise applications.
What makes Node.js Web Apps so fast?
Node.js is used in the back-end with Angular, React, React Native, and Vue.js to provide lightning-fast handling and rendering.
- Node.js is a single-threaded and asynchronous programming language. Every I/O operation does not interfere with other operations. This means you can read files, send emails, query the database, and so on all at once.
- Each request to the web server DOES NOT result in the creation of a new NodeJS process. Instead, one NodeJS process is always running and listening for connections.
Asynchronous I/O is a type of input/output processing that allows other processing to continue while the transmission is being completed.
The Event Loop
The flow of a program is ascertained by events such as user actions (mouse clicks, key presses), upscale, or messages from other programs/threads in event-driven coding.
Top 5 best use of Node. Js
The clues imply that Node. js is best suited for applications that require a continuous connection between both the browser and the server.
These are some of the best examples of Node.JS Use Cases.
1. Big Data Analytics
Node.js help to make data processing more accessible. We already know that Node.js maintains a data flow between the browser and the server.
Unlike the others, it will allow the data to flow without interruption by breaking it up into smaller portions.
Online shopping/retail sites like Amazon are a good example of When to Use Node.js.
2. Real-Time Data Apps
Node.js help apps take advantage of real-time data. Node.js is an excellent framework for developing real-time web applications. It employs push technology via web sockets. It is also the best option for server-side applications. Node.js also supports sharing and reusing code.
Google Doc is an example of a real-time data app that makes use of Node.js. It is event-driven and non-blocking in this case.
It could enable no-hang-up operations and instant work updates. Node.js is essential in this situation because it: allows developers to share library codes; effectively handles I/O tasks; and is fast and scalable.
Node.js assist by providing chatbots that are less expensive and fit within the budget.
Node.js is required for interfaces that require quick message exchanges, such as chat rooms in-browser games.
The API is simpler and allows for real-time data/message exchange via Express.js. Chatbots are used daily by numerous apps and websites to assist customers.
Drift is an excellent example of this application. Chatbots are used to connect businesses with qualified leads. Drift allows users to interact directly with the chatbot, which improves the business’s customer experience.
4. REST API
Node.js will assist in the development of a REST API, which will speed up the API integration process.
REST, or representational state transfer, is critical for developing software architectures and makes extensive use of the HTTP protocol.
This NodeJS Use Case entails it providing a framework to Express.js, resulting in a lighter and faster REST API.
5. Single Page Application
Using Node.js and its asynchronous nature. NodeJS assists in the development of SPAs that handle asynchronous calls and heavy I/O operations in a well-organized manner.
SPAs are commonly found in social networking sites, text or drawing tools, and email solutions. In this case, the use of NodeJS will aid in catching the numerous client requests that arise.
It simplifies the process and makes the site more reusable by moving toward both the front and back end.
The variety of NodeJS Use Cases ensure that developers do not endure a hard time, especially when doing business with real-time applications.
If you’re looking for a Back-end Development Company in the USA, We got you covered.
ThinkStart Private Limited is a leading Node JS Web Development Company. Join hands with us to develop your next big Node.Js project together.